About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Love the Water!!!

A few weeks ago, I went swimming with my mom; my grandma; my cousins Noah, Brock, and Logan; and my Aunt Ande. I had such a fun time. I love being in my swimming suit and splashing around. My cousin Noah loves to do cannonballs right by me. I love getting splashed, even though it shocks me at first. I love to play with my mommy and my cousin Logan. He is just a few months older than me, but he is one of my best friends. I can't wait until I can take swimming lessons. It'll be so much fun.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your cousins Caden, Keilie, Shelby, and Brennon love the water too. Maybe if we come down we could go for a dip.

Jamie W. said...

Lot of fun. I love the water too. And she looks adorable in her swimsuit. : )