About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Monday, August 4, 2008

I Survived!!!

I woke up this morning after an 8 hour rest feeling very refreshed and happy. My dad changed my diaper and picked out my outfit. He then fed me my bottle before I had to be taken to the doctor by my mom.

I saw the doctor walk into the room and she proceeded with her normal check up: temperature, check my eyes, ears, and nose, and of course she got my measurements. I now weigh 11 pounds and 6 ounces and I am 25 inches long. I'm tall and skinny! I thought that the appointment was over, but then SHE came in....

My mom handed me back to the nurse, who proceeded to give me a drink. It was very tasty, but then she took it away. I wasn't very happy about that. As my mom was about to give me my binky, I felt a sharp shooting pain in my leg. I HAD BEEN SHOT!!! The pain was almost unbearable. It felt like it would never end. I suddenly felt two more shooting pains in my other leg. All I wanted to do was come to the doctor and get my check up, but I had to get my shots.




Well, it's a few hours later now. My legs are very tender, but I am in the loving arms of my mom and my grandma. I survived my first shots!


3 comments:

The Badger Family said...

What an awesome picture! I love the dialog too!

azHarline said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. Now I can see what you have been up to. Your little girl is so cute.

Stephanie said...

Hey Kylee. You have a birthday buddy. ME! I'm happy to see we are bound by love AND presents. I'm glad you're here. I'm also glad you survived your shots. I hate needles too! I love you birthday buddy. It's the best birthday in the world!!!!! Shared with President Eyring, too!