About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Airplane

I was over at my grandma and grandpa's house for family dinner today. My Aunt Amber was there also. My mommy needed to do something so she asked Aunt Amber to hold me. Aunt Amber played a really fun game with me. AIRPLANE. I love this game!





2 comments:

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

hi! kyle showed me your blog. your little one is really cute! she's a good mixture of both of you! CONGRATS!

Clark Family said...

Woohoo!! So happy that you have a blog!! Now we will know what's going on with you guys!! We hardly ever see you anymore! Kylee is cute as can be!!!!!!!