About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Baby!!!

One of my favorite things to do is SMILE!!!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so adorable, Kylee. I can see that you're going to be cute like your mom. I love you birthday buddy!

Jamie W. said...

And she has the cutest smile ever!!!

Clark Family said...

I can't believe how much she has changed!! Her smiles are so cute...they melt your heart, don't they??

Brittany Owens said...

What a cutie patutie! I am glad you have a blog that I can check out. I am glad that you are doing well. Thanks for the comment.

J and L Palmer said...

k i jsut found your blog! kylee is so dang cute! thos pictures are adorable! i remember when arys started smiling.it's the best thing in the world!