About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Wrestling with Daddy!

I LOVE to rough house with my Daddy. It is so much fun. I beat him all the time. In the pictures below, you will see that I pinned him a few different times. Oh yeah!


I'm just faking so he'll leave me a lone for a second.
I told you so!
Point for Kylee!
This is soooo much fun!
Two points for Kylee!
Three points for Kylee! I'm kicking trash!
Four points for Kylee!
Woooo Hoooo! I remain undefeated!
Hey mom, wanna wrestle?

No comments: