About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wild and Free!

Daddy left me on the bed to get the wipes while he was changing my diaper. I decided to explore. This is how my daddy found me when he turned around. Good thing the camera was on the dresser. Good luck trying to keep me still when I get my diaper changed.


What a cute little bum!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

k- so Kylee is 3 months younger than Brennon and she's already pulling herself up to standing. Brennon is barely getting up onto his hands and knees. He just doesn't care to do anything. If he's on his tummy, he'll crawl to what he wants. But, if he's sitting, forget it. He'll just cry till you pick him up!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

I agree! What a cute little bum! I love little baby bums... so cute and squisy! Ha ha! Also, I just tagged you. Check out the last post on my blog, you know what to do. :) Love you!