About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Christmas Bowling Time!!!

Every year, my family goes bowling and has a gift exchange. Every time you get a strike you open a present and then steal presents from the other family members. It gets quite competitive if the presents are good. But in the end, Kevin and John (dad) are usually the ones with the best presents (if you catch my drift).


Bowling makes me sleepy! Right now anyway!
GOOOOO DAAAADDDDDY!


Nice picture Kevin!


That's Hot!

Me and Logie just playing and having fun! We're best friends!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I would only ever get one present. That's a fun idea. I love to bowl, but I don't go very often. It's too hard to keep Shelby off the lanes. Now, it would be even more of a challenge, since Brennon is army crawling!