About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Pictures

We took family pictures in Utah a few weeks ago.  It was such an experience.  In the morning we took family pictures with the Reese’s and in the afternoon we took family pictures with the Hickman’s.  This is from the Hickman family pictures.  I just couldn’t resist sharing it with you all.

Hickman Family Pictures

I will post more of the pictures when I get them.  Thank you Melissa (Simply Be Photography) for taking the pictures…they turned out beautiful.

No comments: