About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

ASU Game

In December we were able to go the an ASU basketball game as a family.  It was so much fun.  We let Kylee take some pictures and ate dinner at the game.  Each of us had a pretzel with cheese.  Kevin had just finished his pretzel and I was trying to pass Kylee to him.  In the process Kylee started freakin’ out and ending up knocking my cup of cheese out of my hand and on to the back of the man sitting in front of us.  I was so embarrassed.

No comments: