About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Some More Fun in the Tub

I love when Kylee has bath time. She is just too darn cute. She is a little swimmer and loves the water. She loves trying to drink the water too. I'm trying to break her of that habit now, but I had to post this cute video and pictures.

See what I mean...a little swimmer.

This is her "Blue Steal" face.
I have no idea what that was all about.

I love this picture. She just stood up for a second and folded her arms. Thank goodness I had my camera there.



The next two pictures are a lot brighter because I changed the setting on my camera. But then it took to long to take the pictures and then the setting got reset. I'll have to play with it again.

Cheeeeeese?

Kick, kick, kick, kick....
Just floatin' on my back.

No comments: