About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess!!!

Grandma Jolene just bought a whole bunch of Princess shoes that Kylee just can't get enough of. She loves walking around in my high heels, and now she has her own to walk around in. There is a video, but it wasn't uploading. I'll put it on a different post soon.

See my pretty new shoes! I love them!

Cheeeeese?

Too darn cute!

Pictures with Grandma! I love you Grandma!

Look at all of those shoes...

Cinderella...

Ariel...

Belle...

Aurora...

Snow White...

and a princess just isn't a princess without a tiara.





1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Super cute. Gotta love a girl in high heels. : ) Dress up stuff is so much fun. I'm glad I got two girls to do that with.