About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trip to California

We went to Knott's Berry Farms during the summer. It was so much fun. These pictures are a little out of order, but that's okay. It was so much fun. Kylee had a blast. We also went to the beach, but my sister Ande has those pictures.
Kylee was helping Grannie Annie drive her motorized cart. It was really fun. I am actually amazed that Grannie Annie and my mom (who also had a motorized cart) didn't run into anybody while they were driving.
We happened to be at Knott's Berry Farm on Game 6 of the LA Lakers and Suns playoff game. Johnny and Kevin decided that they needed to represent the Suns...too bad it didn't work out for us.
There is my mom and her cart.
There is my dad. He is really happy to be there, as you can tell from the picture.
That is my sister Amber and my Brother-in-Law Billy.
Kevin on the carousel.
Ande and Logan on the carousel


Kylee has her hair in braided pig tails and is sporting her brand new swimming suit. I couldn't get her to pose for me so there are several pictures of her coming up.


This one is my favorite because she was running toward me to try and tackle me. I couldn't have snapped this picture at a better moment.
I also love this picture because she looks so happy and like she is having so much fun.
This is Kylee trying to through something at me...I'm not sure what though.

We were leaving Knott's Berry Farm and walking under a roller coaster. Kylee was on Kevin's shoulders and they were looking at the roller coaster as it went by.
Kylee was playing with Kevin's beard...it was actually a little disturbing.
That was the moment that the roller coaster passed over our heads. Kylee loved watching it go by and the loud noise that it made.

This was the car ride to California.

Noah, my nephew, got to ride in the cool car on the way to California and Brock, my other nephew, got to ride with us on the way back. It was so much fun.
Allison was having way too much fun...obviously.

No comments: