About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Horsey Rides on Mama

Mommy gave me my very first horsey ride today!!! It was so much fun. I can't wait until I get a little older and understand the concept of holding on! Enjoy the video and pictures. I love you all.

3 comments:

The Badger Family said...

Don't show this to my kids, they haven't had confirmation that I am a bad mom yet! This will put the nail in the coffin for me! You guys are so much fun and I think that your blog is so cute!

mommahick@gmail.com said...

kylee is soooooooooooooooo CUTE C.U.T.E.

tell kylee i said hi

p.s. see you soon in az maybe


love,
becca &annie

mommahick@gmail.com said...

hi kylee you are geting cuter every time love granny annie