About Us

Our family started November 5, 2004. We welcomed Kylee Jolene into our family on May 31, 2008. Kevin is going to school to become a real estate appraiser. I just graduated from Phoenix College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I am enrolled in the degree completion program at NAU to complete my Bachelors degree. Kylee is in Tiny Footsteps Preschool and loves every minute of it. We want to share our lives with all of you and hope this blog will help us do that.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Pictures!

Thanks for the Exersaucer Billy!! I love it!!!
I love Maggie!
...and Malia!
Family picture Time!
My first teddy bear. Fun Fun!
My very own telephone! I love playing with mommy and daddy's, now I can use my own.

Yeah! Finally something to use in the bath tub!
Mommy and Daddy love the Wii!
Hi Grannie Annie!
Uncle Ben, you rock!

I love Uncle Kyle!
Uncle Billy is passing out presents!
My Glow Worm is so much fun.
Ooooh! Wrapping paper!
Tuckered Out!
Smiles
Hi Uncle Bryan!
My new bumble bee toy!
Stop Daddy, that tickles!My cousins Tate(left) and Caden (right).
Hi Caden!
I love Grannie Annie!

Every year, daddy has to try and beat Aunt Heidi in ping pong. He is warming up against Uncle Bryan right now.

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Way cute pictures!! How are you girll??? I haven't talked to you in forever!:)

Jamie W. said...

your baby has such a cute smile!! Love all the pics. she made out for christmas.